JOIN US: BECOME A PATRON OR A BENEFACTOR TODAY
"I am a Patron of the Museum because I believe passionately that the Holburne deserves to be supported for the inspiring way in which it arranges and shows very high quality exhibitions." Charmain Adams, Patron
Patrons and Benefactors make regular and vital contributions to our work and enjoy a closer relationship with us, enjoying a range of exclusive privileges.
PATRONS £600+ A YEAR
The following privileges go with Patrons’ Membership and include you and a guest:
• Invitations to Exhibition Opening Nights with an early preview with the Director
• Christmas Party launching our forthcoming exhibitions with behind-the-scenes / handling sessions with our curators *
• Annual Summer Party held in a private home and garden
• Privileged access trips to other museums, galleries and private homes and gardens *
• Exhibition Season Ticket
• Regular mailings of our What’s On and the Friends of the Holburne newsletter
• Recognition in our Annual Review and on Thank You lists in the Museum and online
• For the latest Patrons' events click here
* Please note to raise additional funds and to cover costs these events are ticketed.
"I enjoy being able to talk to the Curators about how our support has helped conserve and grow the collection. Being a Patron means that I can contribute to the on-going success of this fantastic museum" Betty Thayer, Patron
BENEFACTORS £4000+ A YEAR
The following privileges go with Benefactors’ Membership and include you and a guest:
• Patrons’ package
• One exclusive private curator-tour of the Museum or an exhibition after hours for you and up to 6 friends
• Invitation to one intimate dinner a year with 12 fellow Benefactors, the Chairman of the Museum and a Guest Speaker
• One complimentary use of the Davidson Ballroom Gallery to host an evening reception for up to 60 people
• One complimentary copy of each exhibition catalogue published by the Museum during your membership year
ENDOWMENT BENEFACTOR £40,000+ A ONE-OFF CONTRIBUTION
As part of our Catalyst: Endowment Campaign we are offering major donors to the Endowment of £40,000 or more all the Benefactor privileges for life.
To join and for further details download our Patrons Form here >>
MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR SUPPORT
For the purpose of calculating Gift Aid and for VAT we are required to declare the commercial value of the benefits detailed. This means that part of your payment will be treated as a subscription for the provision of membership goods and services: this is liable for VAT and not eligible for Gift Aid. The other part is a suggested minimum voluntary donation to the Holburne, which is eligible for Gift Aid.
Remember if you are a UK tax payer you can Gift Aid your donation and make it grow by 25% at no extra cost to you (not possible when paying by CAF, from a charitable trust or business account).
If you are a US tax payer please contact the Development Office on 01225 388564 for further information about tax-efficient giving.