Become a Friend
There are many good reasons to become a Friend:
- We are a very active and friendly group, holding a wide range of functions and social events such as lectures, visits to country gardens, historic houses, museums, galleries, studios and workshops. We also offer well organised foreign trips once or twice a year.
- We enjoy many benefits including free admission to temporary exhibitions and invitations to private views.
- Each member receives our newsletter, which we send out three times a year.
- Fundraising to support the Museum is very rewarding, particularly when we are able to help in the restoration and maintenance of its collections and the purchase of additional works of art.
Membership of the Friends is open to anyone interested in supporting the Museum. Current annual subscriptions are:
- Single Annual Membership £25
- Joint Annual Membership (2 people) £35
- Family membership (2 adults & 2 children under the age of 15 years) £37.50
- Single Life £350
- Joint Life £450
Thank you for your interest. If you would like to join us please download the Membership Form and return it to the Membership Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org putting Membership in the subject box. If you wish to pay by credit or debit card, you can do this at the Museum.
We look forward to welcoming you soon to the Friends of the Holburne Museum.
Friends also receive a discount on purchases in the Museum shop and cafe.